Terms & Conditions
For reserving seats you can pay 25% of amount which is non-refundable.
The other amount is payable 30 days prior expedition.
This trek is to be confirmed 30 days prior from trek date.
Making arrangements for trekking is tedious and it demands lot of efforts, so a little co-operation from your side is appreciated.
The expenses occurring from change in schedule due to weather conditions or personal health issues are to be borne by the participants.
The Himalayan Adventure Trips will not be responsible for weather as well as health issues. We ensure you to have a memorable time with us!
Transfer of your bookings to other persons are not allowed, name mentioned at the time of confirmation are the only person will be allowed to travel.
Full payment of the trip cost has to be paid before the trip starts, pending payments may lead to cancellation of your trip.
No boarding without valid govt id. Your id will be checked before boarding.
Any given inclusion not availed by the client will not be refunded in any case. Management shall not take responsibility for missing items during the trip; travelers have to take care of their luggage and belongings.
Departure time will be given and is fixed. You have to report by that time, it’s on you to update your status to trip coordinator.
We do not provide any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft or any other reason.
Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay / cancellation / hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities or any emergency evacuation expenses.
We shall not be responsible for any delays and alterations in the programme or expenses incurred- directly due to natural hazard, accident, and breakdown of machinery, equipment’, transport, weather condition, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.
Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of participants etc. may cause itinerary change. We reserve the rights to change any schedule in the interest of safety, comfort and general wellbeing.
Planning is done well in advance. To make your trip hassle-free, smooth arrangements are made prior.
Cancellation policy is as follows:
Cancellation prior to 30 days from date of departure: 25% Refund
Cancellation between 30 days to 20 days prior to date of departure: 15% Refund
Cancellation between 20 days prior to date of departure and departure date: No Refund
Delay, Cancellation or Change of Itinerary :
Himalayan Adventure Trips Adventure tour operator reserves the right to cancel any expedition prior to departure (including, but not limited to, by reason of too few people booking on any tour) in which case participants will be given a refund in full. However, you will not be entitled to make any further claim for any injury, loss, expenses or damage (either direct or consequential) or for any loss of time or inconvenience which may result from such cancellation (including but not limited to visa, passport and vaccination charges, or departure, gear purchases, airport and airline taxes). It is possible that a route change, postponement or delay (either in relation to departure or to the duration of the expedition) may become necessary due to inclement weather, snow and ice conditions, political restrictions or any other cause. In the event of a change, postponement or delay, participants have no right to refund of the tour price (in whole or in part) or other compensation for any injury, loss or damage.
Himalayan Adventure Trips Adventure tour operator will not be liable to pay the participants the compensation/refund if it has to cancel or change the travel arrangements in any way because of war, riot, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances that may amount to force majeure.
Travel & Cancellation Insurance:
It is important that you must be covered by adequate insurance for the complete duration of your trip. Your insurance must include cover for; medical expenses, injury, death, cost of repatriation and evacuation via whatever means necessary including by helicopter/air ambulance. If, in the event of an emergency medical rescue or evacuation from a trip, either by foot, helicopter or otherwise the responsibility for the payment of such costs will lie directly with you. Any subsequent costs incurred for expenses such as hotels, food, transport etc shall be borne by you. We do not check insurance policies. We reserve the right to cancel your booking at any time before departure if we are not satisfied that adequate insurance is in place for you. All baggage and belongings are entirely at your own risk at all times and we will not take responsibility of loss, damage or accident to any luggage or property.
Tour and Travels:
01) Cancellation of booking is subject to the rules & regulation of the hotel and our service charges are concerned by hand on such cancellation
02) Postponement of date will be treated as cancellation and will be subject to availability.
03) Subject of Manali Jurisdiction.
04) EP: Room Only; CP: Room + Breakfast; MAP: Room + Breakfast and one meal; AP: Room + All Meals
05) No change is permissible when one package is confirmed.
06) If the desired hotel is not available due to any reason whatsoever, we reserve the right to shift our customer to likewise hotel.
07) Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
08) No Refund will be granted on cancellation of hotel / package.
09) On cancellation of any package or hotel reservation, booking payment will not be refundable or transferable on any ground
10) “Himalayan Adventure Trips“ is registered with H.P. Tourism, and will not be responsible for any loss or damage to person (life body) or Any kind of issue faced during tour, its compulsory to intimate us during that time of tour only, so that it can be rectified. After the tour is complete, we are not liable for any kind of refund.
11) Facilities like heater at Room in Himachal Pradesh will be chargeable as per Hotel to Hotel. Some of hotels are offering free of cost also. But “Himalayan Adventure Trips” will not guarantee for any such services without prior intimation.
12) AC during hills will not operate.
13) Check in and out Time will be 12 AM, if client need room early then it will be as per availability at hotel.
14) Please be careful during the travel with personal belongings.
15) Due to any inclement weather condition at Himachal, we are not liable for any kind of refund.
16) Under Volvo tours pickup service is not included from Airport / Station to Bus Point and from Bus Point to Hotel.