3 Night / 4 Days
01) Cancellation of booking is subject to the rules & regulation of the hotel & our service charges are concerned by hand on such cancellation.
02) Postponement of date will be treated as cancellation and will be subject to availability.
03) Subject of Manali Jurisdiction.
04) EP: Room Only; CP: Room + Breakfast; MAP: Room + Breakfast and one meal; AP: Room + All Meals
05) No change is permissible when one package is confirmed.
06) If the desired hotel is not available due to any reason whatsoever, we reserve the right to shift our customer to similar hotel.
07) Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
08) No Refund will be granted on cancellation of hotel / package.
09) On cancellation of any package or hotel reservation, booking payment will not be refundable or transferable on any ground.
10) “HIMALAYAN ADVENTURE TRIPS “ is registered with H.P. Tourism , and will not be responsible for any loss or damage to person (life body) or Any kind of issue faced during tour, its compulsory to intimate us during that time of tour only, so that it can be rectified. After the tour is complete, we are not liable for any kind of refund.
11) Facilities like heater at Room in Himachal Pradesh will be chargeable as per Hotel to Hotel.
12) AC during hills will not operate.
13) Check in and out Time will be 12 AM, if client need room early then it will be as per availability at hotel.
14) Please careful with personal belongings.
15) Major Sight Seeing point Rohtang Pass is close on Tuesday at Manali.
16) Due to any inclement weather condition at Himachal, we are not liable for any kind of refund.
17) Under Volvo tours pickup service is not included from Airport / Station to Bus Point and from Bus Point to Hotel.
OFF SEASON RATES:
Package Category Manali Hotel Min 2 Person Min 4 Person
Silver Hotel Mohan Palace 7,500 Per Head 5,750 Per Head
Gold Hotel Van Vihar 8,000 Per Head 6,550 Per Head
Platinum The Grand Welcome Manali 8,950 Per Head 7,950 Per Head
Luxury Hotel Victory Resort 9,950 Per Head 8,950 Per Head
Package Category Manali Hotel Min 2 Person Min 4 Person
Silver Hotel Mohan Palace 9,500 Per Head 7,500 Per Head
Gold Hotel Van Vihar 10,500 Per Head 8,500 Per Head
Platinum The Grand Welcome Manali 11,500 Per Head 9,500 Per Head
Luxury Hotel Victory Resort 12,500 Per Head 10,500 Per Head
Note: 1-5 Years Child Free Without seat. / 5-12 Years Child 50% Extra cost with bus seat.
As you know every mountainous excursion demands a precise planning, a planning with adequate pliability of observing and tackling situations, held all as by overcoming mind body and soul throughout the incredible Himalayan journey.
So here are some aspects regarding trek preparation:
Physically – A trek demands physical endurance, to prepare for each trek you should work out a month before joining a program. Build up the adequate strength in your legs by running and exercising every day to boost up your endurance. Stop smoking and boost your lungs doing breathing exercises at routine basis two times a day, which will help acclimatize the conditions while being resilient on the trek. Take active part in outdoor games, Yoga and any other cardiac exercises.
Mentally – Mental preparation is key, equally as important as physical training requisite for a trek. Before joining any trek take pleasure in your daily routines, eat well, take rest properly and relax. Do not stress your mind by unnecessary predictions about the trek. Be with your best friends to get motivated and relax your mind. Because pre trek assumptions are not worthy because once you join the trek and meet with rest of the pack will bring encouragement and excitement. The mental preparedness will build through the entire trek conditions. And the physical drawbacks will affect the mind. So pay close attention to various parts of the body and consciously let them loosen up as you trek. When you trek try to relax your body, especially your hips. If you’re on a winding downhill trail or on a panicking slant, think of each step as part of a simple dance and enjoy the natural rhythms that the terrain and your body can find together cautiously. Experiment with different ways of walking as a way of finding enjoyment beyond the goal of reaching a destination. The main key to stay mentally fit is to enjoy the route and not to pressurize the mind.
Technically- Gear up yourself with perfect size trekking shoes and walk with it. Use 60ltr. Backpack in a daily routine with some weight inside it, so you become used to carrying loads. Buy a trekking pole, water bottle, warm socks, thermals, fleece, feather jackets, trousers, poncho, flip flops, electronics such as power bank, camera (DSLR or digital camera).
Day 01: Delhi-Manali. (550 KM)
Arrival in Delhi, Transfer to Manali by Evening (05:00PM) Volvo A/C Bus Overnight Journey (15 Hours Journey.
Day 02: Manali Local.
Pickup from Bus Stand and Transfer to the Hotel & Check in to the Hotel (as per availability of early check in hotel before 12:00 P.M). After that half Day Local Sightseeing of (Hadimba Devi Temple, Club House, Manu Temple, Van Vihar, Tibetan Monastery & Vashist Bath Hot Spring Water) after that back to the hotel and overnight stay in Manali.
Day 03: Manali - SolangValley – RohtangPasss (on your own expenditure) – Manali.
Today after early breakfast you will proceed to Snow Point (RohtangPass will visit on the basis of permission) and on the Way Back From Snow Point Visit Solang Valley. The destinations will cover (Nehru Kund, Kothi, Rahala Fall, Marhi, Rani Nallah, Rohtang Pass & Solang Valley.
Day 04: Manali- Kullu – Naggar – Manikaran – Kasol - Manali.
After breakfast visit to Manikaran Kasol and on the way visit Vaishno Devi Temple, Kullu Shawl Factories, Bhuntar & (RiverRafting and Paragliding will do as per your request). Overnight stay at Manali.
Day 05: Manali-Delhi. (550 KM)
Today after breakfast check out from hotel and leave for Manali Mall Road. Later in evening you will arrive to Delhi by Volvo A/C bus at 5:00 P.M overnight journey in bus. Next morning you will arrival Delhi at 8:00 A.M. TOUR END.
How to Reach Manali
Distance by road:-
Manali is well connected to Delhi. Take an overnight bus from Delhi and you will reach Manali in 12 to 14 hours(approx 540 KMS). Tickets can be booked online at www.redbus.in or www.hrtc.gov.in Tip : Since Delhi Manali is a long journey most Volvo private buses leave Delhi between 5 pm and 8 pm. The last govt bus leaves at 8.30 pm from ISBT Kashmere Gate. Volvo buses charge between Rs.1,200 to 1,800 per sector from Delhi to Manali and vice versa. Manali to Delhi: Like the onward journey, buses leave from Manali to Delhi between 4 and 8 p.m. Your tentative arrival at Delhi may be anywhere between 6 a.m and 10 a.m. Plan your onward journeys only post noon giving enough buffer for bus delay.
Nearest Railway Station:-
Nearest Railway station is Ambala (350 kms) and Chandigarh (310 kms). Tip: Regular Volvo and Buses are available from Chandigarh to Manali in the evening. Volvo buses charge between Rs.800 to Rs.1,200 per sector from Chandigarh to Manali and vice versa.
Nearest Airport :-
Nearest Airport is Bhuntar. which is 52 km away from Manali, is the nearest airport. Taxi services are available from Bhuntar to Manali, which costs about Rs.1500 to Rs.2,500. Bhuntar is well connected to Delhi by air. The airliners that take you to this Airport are Indian Airlines, Kingfisher airlines, MDLR Airlines and Jagson Airlines, operating flights from Delhi and Chandigarh to Kullu.